Who We are. Our mission.
Established in 1981, we have adapted to meet the needs of people both homeless, and at-risk of homelessness in the Fox Valley community.
Our mission is to end homelessness by connecting individuals and families to resources that promote self-sufficiency and prevent future homeless episodes.Learn More
- Pillars Adult Shelter resumes normal operations
- Homeless Connections Summer Newsletter 2018: Final Edition
- Merge Brings New Role for Anne Muller; Promotion for Kathy Dean
- Homeless Connections Hosts 28th & Final Garden Walk
- Kimberly-Clark Contributes $10,000 to Development of Homeless Connections’ Day Resource Center Thanks to Support from a Dynamic Duo